Blaschke, Thomas: Place versus Space : From Points, Lines and Polygons in GIS to Place-Based Representations Reflecting Language and Culture. . In: ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information. Vol.7 Issue 11, page126
- Humans Tend to Think in Terms of Place Whereas Computers Deal With Space
- Digital Representations: From Classic GIS to Citizen-Centric Geographic Information Science and Place-Based GIS
- More Data, Less Emphasis on Objects?
- New Opportunities
- Insights from the Special Issue on Place-Based GIS
- Placemaking: A Future Role of Place-Based GIS?
- Place: A Language Perspective
- Place-Based GIS
- The Role of Language and Culture for a Place-Based GIS
- Place—A Central Concept for Digital Humanities