Merschdorf, Helena: Revisiting the Role of Place in Geographic Information Science. . In: ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information. Jg.7 H. 364, S.125
- Methodological Considerations Regarding Place
- The Role of Place in Various Research Branches of GIScience
- Critical GIS/Qualitative GIS
- Participatory GIS/Public Participatory GIS
- Accessibility Studies
- Volunteered Geographic Information/Crowdsourcing
- Semantics and Ontologies
- Place Names/Place Modeling
- Towards a Notion of Place-Based GIS
- Is Place a Significant Sub-Topic in GIScience?
- Can Place Be Adequately Addressed and Handled with Established GIScience Methods?
- Which Other Disciplines Must Be Considered in Order to Sufficiently Account for Place-Based Analyses?
- Discussion and Conclusions