Brötzner, Christina P.: Progesterone-associated increase in ERP amplitude correlates with an improvement in performance in a spatial attention paradigm. . In: Brain Research. Jg.1595 H. 0, S.7483
- Menstrual cycle-dependent changes in RTs: progesterone level correlates negatively with RTs
- Mean absolute ERP amplitude is associated with RTs as well as progesterone level
- Alpha oscillation, RTs and progesterone
- Visual hemifield presentation provoke an asymmetry in the EEG signal in luteal women
- Progesterone-associated improvement in performance correlates with progesterone-associated enhancement in mean absolute...
- Functional cerebral asymmetry and physiological lateralization of hemispheres
- Experimental procedures
- Visuospatial cued attention task
- Salivary sex hormone analysis
- Behavioral data
- Statistical analyses of behavioral measurements.
- Statistical analyses of general ERP effects