Schwartenbeck, Philipp: Evidence for surprise minimization over value maximization in choice behavior. . In: Scientific Reports. Jg.5, S.114
- Figure 2. Task.
- Figure 3. Model-based analysis: (A) Individual regression coefficients for entropy as obtained in a linear regression predicting choices.
- Table 1. Individual regression coefficients in the linear regression for the difference in expected utility, risk and entropy in the two options (statistical significance indicated with an asterisk).
- Figure 4. Comparing active inference and value maximization predictions of choice.
- Figure 5. Control task.
- Table 2. Individual BIC scores for the general linear models with and without entropy gain.
- Table 3. Individual BIC scores for the KL-control and expected utility models with estimated or fixed precision.
- Table 4. Parameters of winning model and correlation with subject‘s rating.
- Author Contributions