Hawelka, Stefan: On forward inferences of fast and slow readers : an eye movement study. . In: Scientific Reports. Jg.5, S.18
- Figure 1 Skipping and single fixation probability in relation to wordn predictability for the fast and the slow readers.
- Figure 2 The effect of word predictability of wordn and wordn+1 on single fixation duration of the fast and the slow readers.
- Figure 3 This coefficient plot shows the fixed effect (vertical bars) of logit-predictability on the log-transformed first fixation duration (FFD), single fixation duration (SFD) and gaze duration (GD) for wordn and wordn+1 of the slow and the fast readers.
- Figure 4 “Caterpillar plots” of the reading rate and the effects of wordn and wordn+1 predictability on gaze duration (GD) of the slow and the fast readers.
- Figure 5 This coefficient plot shows the fixed effects (vertical bars) of predictability of wordn and wordn+1 for short, medium and long first fixation duration (S, M and L, respectively) of the fast and the slow readers.