Limbic areas are functionally decoupled and visual cortex takes a more central role during fear conditioning in humans / Chrysa Lithari, Stephan Moratti & Nathan Weisz. . In: Scientific Reports
- Behavioral validation of conditioning.
- Figure 1. Top: the experimental design.
- Figure 2. (A) CS+ vs.
- Figure 3. (A) the statistics (CS+ vs.
- Figure 4. (A) A seed was placed at hippocampal gyrus (MNI [−20 −5 −20]) where the node degree effect was most significant.
- Stimuli and procedure.
- Startle responses.
- MEG recording and preprocessing.
- Analysis of induced responses at sensor level.
- Analysis of induced responses at source level.
- Functional connectivity and graph theory.
- Author Contributions